Table of Contents Hide
Move WhatsApp: users who have been looking to switch to an iPhone but are upset about conserving their WhatsApp data. Here is a good news “No data will be lost” In this article I will help you know how to move your data to another phone.
WhatsApp and Apple have blazoned support for porting data from the messaging app on Android to iOS. The option will be available in move WhatsApp’s beta interpretation. It’ll roll out sluggishly and take about a week to get to all druggies. Last time, Google and WhatsApp blazoned druggies would be suitable to transfer exchanges from iOS to Android.
Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg also put out a statement. “We’re adding to WhatsApp the capability to securely switch between phones and transfer your converse history, prints, vids, and voice dispatches between Android and iPhone while maintaining end- to- end encryption. This is a top requested point. We launched the capability switch from iPhone–> Android last time, and now adding Android–> iPhone as well,
The point will be important appreciated by Indian druggies given how popular WhatsApp is in the country with over 450 million druggies. The biggest concern for Android druggies when switching to iOS is frequently around saving move WhatsApp data. The result was druggies reckoned on a lot of dubious third- party apps, which frequently didn’t do the job as claimed. On Android, it back WhatsApp data up to Google Drive, while on iOS it’s backed up to the iCloud, and there’s no comity between the two.
The WhatsApp capabilities.
It will include the capability to transport the data in Apple’s Move to iOS app, which is available on the Google Play Store. The option will be available when a stoner is setting up a new iPhone using the app. Android druggies will need to be on a minimum of Android 5.0 and over. Apple iOS druggies will need to be on iOS 15.5 and over.
Still, the data will be packaged in a format compatible with iOS. If an installer will click on WhatsApp data as an option in the app. Apple or WhatsApp won’t see any of this data and it’ll remain translated. After they moved the data, when launches WhatsApp on their iPhone for the first time. It’ll descry the data there and decipher it. Then all the former exchanges will be restored. The data will include converse history, prints, vids from WhatsApp.
Installation and Process of Move WhatsApp
- Install the Move to iOS app on your Android phone.
- Make sure you’re on WhatsApp iOS interpretation 184.108.40.206 or over on your new device. On Android, the WhatsApp interpretation needs to be 220.127.116.11 or over.
- Use the same phone number than your old phone on your new device. Your iPhone must be plant new or reset to plant settings.
- According to WhatsApp, both bias need to be connected to a power source and need to be on the same Wi- Fi. Or the Android device will have to be connected to the iPhones hotspot.
- The stoner also needs to open the ‘ Move to iOS ’ app on Android and follow the instructions on the screen
Select WhatsApp on the Transfer Data screen.
- Tap Start on your Android phone, and stay for WhatsApp to prepare the data for import. You’ll be inked out from your Android phone once I set the data.
- Tap Next to return to the Move to iOS app.
- Tap Continue to transfer the data from your Android phone to your iPhone and stay for Move to iOS to confirm the transfer is complete.
- Now on the iPhone, install the rearmost interpretation of WhatsApp. Open the app and log in with the same phone number.
- Tap Start when urged, and allow the process to complete. Finish cranking your new device and you ’ll see your exchanges staying for you.
- The transferred data does n’t go to pall storehouse because of the migration until the stoner creates an iCloud backup. It also notes that the Android phone will still have your data unless you cancel or wipe your phone.
Druggies will be suitable to transfer particular dispatches, but peer- to- peer payment dispatches and call history won’t get transferred. Apple’s Move to iOS app also supports the option to have all the free apps on their Android device ported to iOS. However, we have the option to get these back when you set up the new iPhone. If a free app on Android has an origination on the App Store. I will show the apps on the home screen after setup, though an installer will have to tap on them to insure they get downloaded.
Keep in mind that the portability point. This point is only available if you’re setting up a new iPhone using the Move to iOS app. This means that if you have an iPhone formerly set up with it you can’t go back to your old data. On an aged Android and just harbor age that data. The only way to do this would be to wipe your iPhone. Clean it again and set it up as a new device again.